The CAWC is a nationally recognized program that increases participants workers' compensation knowledge. Earning your CAWC designation will set you apart from the competition by making you an expert in workers' compensation insurance.
Our program offers a robust curriculum, practical exercises and real-time information that provides work comp knowledge and solutions that will help agents gain business and create long-lasting client relationships.
The CAWC is a 20-hour program consisting of the following live classes:
- Alternative Work Comp Programs
- Claims and Return-to-Work
- Classification and Rating of Workers' Compensation
- Experience Modification Factors
- Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Loss Control
- Workers' Compensation Fundamentals
The program is completed in a three-day training format that maximizes your time and gets you back into the field quickly. While an agent in any state can join us for a CAWC program, we will offer live classes in the following states in 2014:
- North and South Carolina
For more information about the CAWC program, email us.