Fund is committed to providing quality continuing education classes on
workers’ compensation issues and trends for our agent partners and
are offered in Lansing, Mich., at regional locations and online for
the adult learner, classes are highly engaging and taught by effective
instructors who help you learn the intricacies and nuances of workers’
- Alternative Workers’ Compensation Programs
- Classification and Rating of Workers’ Compensation
- Experience Modification Factors
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Loss Control
- Michigan Workers’ Comp Legal Changes
- Policies and Endorsements
- Premium Audit
- Workers’ Compensation Fundamentals
Cancellations made 2 or more days in advance receive a full refund.
"I just would like to say that the two sessions I attended were the best CE classes I have taken over the last 30 years in the business. You actually kept my interest for the entire 6 hours; not easy to do with the subject matter."
Richard M. Benton, Senior Vice President
Willis of Michigan, Inc.